With many multi discipline projects being undertaken within the railway industry 365 days a year, the management of the critical rail temperatures can sometimes get overlooked or the process can be misunderstood.
Here at Railtech innovations limited, we can offer a range of services to take the burden away from the contractor.
Our Network Rail approved CRE’S can offer management plans/procedures that would need to be in place following any intrusive works that will encroach within the zone of influence. Details may include:
- Temporary speed restrictions
- Requirement for Hot weather patrolman/watchmen
- Line blockages
- Max CRT (W) values
- Rolling stock tonnage values
We also offer complete management services which further include:
- Installation of remote temperature monitoring stations which are completely non-intrusive. This is a much more accurate and precise way of monitoring the actual site temperature rather than using a traditional thermometer on stillage method.
- Critical Rail Temperature Coordination. Management with day-to-day responsibility for completing the CRT register and managing the CRT monitoring, rapid response and reporting of the CRT process.
- CRT assessments and Track Handback/Speed Raising
- All paperwork will be archived for a minimum of one year, either scanned and saved on our secure Network in an appropriate accessible location or kept on site in project files.